Wednesday, November 13, 2019

VA - Live at the Cedar- Visionaries


REPOST Request:  Doing a special mid-week post here as someone absolutely NEEDED the Ani Difranco tune.  Here is what I wrote before:  I really like this old CD from the U of MN West Bank multicultural neighborhood with implants from all over the world living there.  The Velvet Underground played an old theater there a cabbie told me once that was converted and D.O.A. played the first punk at the old Labor Temple building called the People's Center.
Features:  Baaba Maal; Mari Boine; Cesaria Evora; Gillian Welch And David Rawlings; Doc Watson; Dave Van Ronk; La Bottine Souriante; Liam O'Flynn And Arty McGlynn; Martin Sexton; Loudon Wainwright III; Koerner, Ray And Glover; Greg Brown; Ani DiFranco; Ali Farke Toure and Bill Frisell.             https://www89.zippyshare.com/v/zXzvx9Jy/file.html
XTRA LINK:  https://www89.zippyshare.com/v/AxGCpwUE/file.html

3 comments:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

fyrnot said...
Oh, my gods! I can't tell you how long I've been trying to find this album online! OH NO! The DL link given is no longer working! Is there any way I could possibly convince you to re-post a working link to download it? PLEASE, I BEG YOU!! I would be eternally grateful if that is at all possible! *fingers crossed!!*

P.S.--If anything, could I trouble you to send me just one single track in particular from this album? Specifically, I am a HUGE Ani DiFranco fan-- my email is the screen name I posted as on here (ifyrnot)- just add "@gmail.com" to the end of it. I pray I can reach you-- I will check my email religiously just in the off chance that fate is kind and you do happen to help. Thank you so much for all your time and help! I only wish I had stumbled across this post sooner- if I had I wouldn't have to grovel and plead LOL!

Keep up the fantastic job with this site! Personally, I LOVE IT! Cheers mate!! :D

NOVEMBER 12, 2019 AT 8:34 AM

Art58Koen said...

Fantastic compilation, never even heard of it before, many thanks!
By the way, I love this kind of collections!

nuttynikki said...

Hi

Do you have - World Sitizenz ‎– World Sitizenz LP 1985??

ShareThis