Thursday, September 19, 2019

THE REPLACEMENTS - SONGS FOR SLIM EP 12


Decided to open this one finally and what a treat!  I was made ADMIN with others in Slim's facebook group (I mentioned how Slim was only one who let me follow to the basement of the 7th St. Entry next to Prince's First Ave club and talk with him as I had a beer while he tuned up and played a little guitar for me) who brought this about to help Slim Dunlap from the Replacements and his 2 great solo CD's plus I think someone said an early local to MN band was 'Riff Raff' (?) but don't quote me, after his stroke several years ago.  Got lot's of locals helping finance his med expenses & w songs!  This timing is to celibrate the new Replacements box set!!!
https://www73.zippyshare.com/v/1AgDcfsc/file.html

No comments:

ShareThis