Friday, September 6, 2019

THE BURDENS - Working Class Joke CD 98


REPOST Request:  Here is what Brian Guy wrote before:  The Burdens were out of Geyserville, California. They play pretty straight ahead punk rock and roll with a some metal hooks in some of the songs.   In a wired way the music reminds me of Two-Bit Thief or Circus of Power with out the lyrics. Yeah, I know I just lost a lot of respect from people for mentioning those two bands, but get over it because I actually liked them and if you don't it's not my problem.   I think this was released in 1998, it doesn't say any where in the info when it was released, but this is what some of the articles I could find on the web say. This was Released on GMM out of Atlanta, GA.  Cheers, Brian Guy
https://www75.zippyshare.com/v/govNqmHN/file.html

2 comments:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

dresden black said...
Funny on Circus of Power...as a set painter in Hollywood I sometimes work with Alex Mitchel, singer for Circus of Power, who is a set carpenter. He's a cool dude. Rides a Harley. Still hasn't lost his edge. Smart guy. Thanks for the Burdens! Great post.

JUNE 7, 2012 AT 8:05 PM
qqcs said...
Thank you Brian!
Thank you again!!!

JUNE 8, 2012 AT 8:17 AM
Brian Guy said...
Dresden Black, I have to admit that that first Circus of Power album, has on heavy rotation my senior year of high school. Still love it.

qqcs, you are very welcome.

Cheers,

Brian Guy

JUNE 9, 2012 AT 8:13 PM
Jimmy Dies said...
Hey there kiddies! Its Jim burden

thank you! Lol for my new. Band
tHe dOwN. Cheers! I'd be better off....DEAD.

DECEMBER 7, 2015 AT 2:18 AM
J. said...
Hi can you repost this? Thanks!

SEPTEMBER 5, 2019 AT 9:17 PM

J. said...

THANKS!!!

ShareThis