Thursday, September 12, 2019

OAK RIDGE BOYS TOGETHER w The HARVESTERS split LP w New Horizons LP


O.K. so I got these free from Good Will but is free really free, maybe not so much.  It took me all day to do that top little stinker there and that is one reason why I am still not finished with this week's posts.  I figured it is important history for the 'Jesus Music' movement--this being the band that is the most famous purveyor--at least in their early years.  However the one that really killed me and had me getting up from the chair just as much to take a break was the whole of the Parliament vinyl and George Clinton vinyl that I am still working on tonight but may just have to be next week.  I guess I am hard on myself and akin to my deceased Aunt the Carmelite nun in Colorado who flogged herself repeatedly which is normal for the sect.
https://www113.zippyshare.com/v/IFiTyNrH/file.html

No comments:

ShareThis