Monday, June 17, 2019

MUD - Use Your Imagination LP 75


Got's to shout out my thanks here to Antonio at the Rocket Star Records sponsor store (new link under his card on the sidebar so you can go to their new facebook page and click on and see me on Public Access TV during record store day as I flip though the records in the background and greet people at the door) for lending me this album to record.  Would have liked to buy it but apparently all the stuff I pull out is misfiled and belongs in his collecton at home...LOL (gives me nightmares that I have some particular vinyl then I don't...aaaargh!).  Anyways quite good here--another one of those oddball 50's fringe groups ala hard rock, roller skating and punkish tunes.
https://www14.zippyshare.com/v/7YJRcFOR/file.html

1 comment:

Star Studded Sham said...

Mud were UK 70s glam rock band. Loads of hits.

ShareThis