Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Savatage - The Dungeons Are Calling EP 85


REPOST and REDIRECT:  Instead of posting my other file by Savatage which I found long ago, I will try to convince you all to please check out this blog ASAP:  https://lagrimapsicodelica4.blogspot.com
for the rest of the SAVATAGE releases as well as many other artists you will want to download.  Hell, I downloaded the Fela Kuti box set of vinyl they ripped with 25 files or so and then also I downloaded all the Savatage including their highest recommended 'Streets (A Rock Opera)' from 1991.  You see, this new blog has a lot of what I post and all of those artists releases some I don't have.  I also downloaded all 185 or so James Brown official releases!!!!   Reason you should go there now is that the blog is using Zippyshare and I know those links expire 30 days after last download.  They have thousands of links that will expire so take advantage now while they are new!  Here is my old vinyl rip:  https://www64.zippyshare.com/v/3tqOdLHP/file.html

4 comments:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Sergey said...
I love this band. Links are dead. Pleeeease reupload

October 5, 2015 at 4:50 PM Delete
Anonymous Anonymous said...
please uploadd again!!!!

October 30, 2018 at 3:28 PM

November 2, 2018 at 10:30 AM Delete
Blogger Neon Knight said...
So much amazing stuff at this blog. Many thanks! Could we have a re-up of the Savatage, please? Very hard to find a vinyl rip of Dungeons
EP. Thanks again for the great blog. Cheers, nk.

April 24, 2019 at 1:49 PM

angstytimelord said...

They have a mirror blog called Revolution Rock 12 that's just as awesome. And I agree with you about Savatage's "Streets" -- that was my introduction to them and it's still my favorite of their albums. Terrific record.

Davideomusic73 said...

Thank you for all this new stuff,specially H.Devoto and Dreams so real re-ups.Nice week:)

Kashi Digital Agency said...

Thankyou for this post, it's very helpful for me, i'm new here will surely visit here again.

web design
website design

website development company
web design agency India
website design company in varanasi
Website Design In India
eCommerce web development india
eCommerce website design company India
Website Design in Varanasi
Website Development In India
Digital Marketing In India
Top SEO Companies in India
Expert SEO Services in India
Digital Marketing Company in varanasi
Website Maintenance Company India
Wordpress Development Comapny India
Data Analytics Company India


Covid-19 Products And Beauty care Products Manufaturer
Cosmetics Products Manufaturer
Auto Hand Sanitizer Dispenser
eyebrow pencil manufacturer
mascara manufacturer
eyeliner manufacturer
Hand sanitizer supplier
Made In India - Business Listing
Guest Blogging
SEO, Blogs Sites, Entertainment, Health, World News

ShareThis