Thursday, July 5, 2018

VA - 20 Explosive Dynamic Super Smash Hit Explosions Vol. 2 92


Yes!  I have a little support now for my 70's schlock song meandering in my rips.  These bands were affected in the same way growing up listening to these tunes on AM radio in the USA!  Many in this list I have posted here at the blog I will underline:  Poi Dog Pondering w Two Nice Girls, John Wesley Harding and Kelly Hogan, The Posies, Dash Rip Rock, King Missile, Uncle Tupelo, Head Candy, J. Levine, Milo Binder, Dayglo Abortions, The Smithereens, Javelin Boot, Frampton Brothers, Trip Shakespeare, Enormous Richard, Fastbacks, Phantom Helmsmen, The Squirrels, Goober And The Peas, Coal Porters and Siegler.  Great songs and looking for Volume 1!  Absolutely hilarious versions of the songs like 'Seasons in the Sun'...way, way over the top like me likey!!
https://www103.zippyshare.com/v/579h5dVm/file.html

2 comments:

fishegg said...

Thanks. Used to play this at my college radio station back in the day....

jonder said...

I had a cassette of the first volume -- highlights were a great arrangement of "Hooked On A Feeling", the Reivers' straight-faced version of "Brandy" and a surprisingly effective "Jackie Blue" by the Smashing Pumpkins.

ShareThis