Monday, June 4, 2018

The Cateran - Belting Out The Truth LP 86 w Bite Deeper LP 88 w Ache LP 89


REPOST Request:  Here is what I wrote last post:  Thanks to Stathis for once again putting in a good request.  Forced me to find a rip of "Bite Deeper" (from another blog at only 128 kb/sec unfortunately) and am very glad I did as it is intensely bad ass!!!  I included some flyers like the one showing they were the only European band to ever support Nirvana and are considered the first grunge band even! 
https://www76.zippyshare.com/v/DG6No5sh/file.html

1 comment:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Dave ballantyne said...
I have bite deeper and ache ripped from vinyl 320kbps if you want em leave a comment?? also you can check out my blog here.....

http://utsurface.blogspot.co.uk/

Cheers,

Dave B.

APRIL 6, 2015 AT 12:28 PM

January 6, 2016 at 9:48 AM Delete
Blogger zuiop said...
Thanks for re-up!

January 15, 2016 at 7:22 AM Delete
Blogger ludo said...
Hi there,
I was wondering if you could reupthat one for me please?
Thank you so much
Ludo

June 1, 2018 at 3:24 PM Delete


I URGE YOU ALL TO GO TO THE BLOG in first comment and go get all the Aphex Twin they got posted! Couldn't find the 320 Bite Deeper.

ShareThis