Monday, November 27, 2017

The Upbeats - Pop Songs LP 86


REPOST and NEW RIP!!!!  Well, since the cult classic song 'Jello Party Mania" is so friggin' awesome, I decided to buy this vinyl again to make a better rip only to find out in the mail it was an all black cover version but say O'Tay buckwheat because I still had the cover shots from the earlier vinyl I sold off in the early years of the blog so I could buy more vinyl.  I put this after the REM post above because they were from the same GA scene and used to open for REM in the early days....I only wish the singer on the Jello party song sang on at least one more song but no go.  BTW I used to have annual kegger house parties and we would make jello shots with 100 Proof Everclear that we would have to get over the border in Wisconsin.  We called it, "Party Until The Paper Arrives".
http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/ATpCn9fH/file.html

1 comment:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Oliver said...
Hello, there are four tracks corrupt in this file, please reup.
Thank you for sharing so much forgotten treasures

DECEMBER 28, 2012 AT 9:20 AM
john said...
can you reup this please ?

NOVEMBER 28, 2015 AT 6:43 AM

ShareThis