Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Cowboys International - The Original Sin LP 79


New Better Rip Request:  Yes indeed this old file was from the old days and a short time when I didn't even cut out the dead space in your listening lives (I was beginning to get bogged down on how daunting the task could be timewise until I developed a quicker method) so I did that with the original WAV since I don't have this one anymore so I could buy more and also took out a handful of loud 'pops'.  Surprisingly just a slight software boost adjustment and yeah, my early rips sound awesome as I had the same equipment and software as now and great stylus.  What a classic though!  BTW I through in a CD rip I got from a blog that has lots O' extra trax!
http://www102.zippyshare.com/v/E7Yiwan8/file.html

3 comments:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Anonymous said...
THANK YOU
GRAZIE MILLE
MERCI BEAUCOP
GRACIAS

etc.

APRIL 17, 2010 AT 10:45 PM
Anonymous said...
could you put up a zip. version?

SEPTEMBER 24, 2011 AT 9:51 AM

Anonymous said...
If you ever felt like re-uping this great album from my youth I would be eternally grateful!
Trisha

AUGUST 7, 2017 AT 11:23 AM

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOOOOOOOOU!!!
T.

Let's Find H-Man A Wife said...

Minding my own business at a DC record store when they played this album. Darn right, I bought it right on the spot.

ShareThis