Monday, May 22, 2017

YAZ - Yazoo - Don't Go - EP 82 w Situation 7 82 w Upstairs At Eric's LP 82 w You And Me Both LP 83 w Nobody's Diary 12 EP 83 w Situation 2x7 1999 Mixes


REPOST Request:   This band later had to shorten their name to YAZ which has been posted previous and a fine article about them on the facebook group, Dangerous Minds which I just think I figured out from a week or two ago are named for a Bob Geldof lyric.  Oh yeah dude in band is original member who left from Depeche Mode (who is a band I saw play with Duran Duran because my girlfriend forced me to go in high school but never liked either--YAZ I dig tho').
Link 1 of 2:  http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/tx5nkO0S/file.html
Link 2 of 2:  http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/GpKZCmIm/file.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I realize you won't post this, but you have got to be fucking kidding me with the quality (if that word can even be used) of these rips.

Thanks for wasting my time.

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Thanks Dudette
These were among my earliest when I didn't know what the fuck I was doing! Give me time and I will try to remaster them as I try to do with old ones where I don't have the vinyl anymore. Thanks again chum and I do apologize

ShareThis