Monday, April 24, 2017

WILD SEEDS - Brave, Clean And Reverent LP 86 w Mud, Lies And Shame LP 88


Cool band I was thinking  Australia but actually from Austin, TX--home to Willie Nelson, The Flying Burrito Brothers, Big Boys, 13th Floor Elevators and Commander Cody Band who I just saw and filmed a couple weeks ago just tear it up in a good way down at my local place!  Would love to share the videos but longer than 100 Mb I think is the limit here at blogger (other shows filmed from most recent:  Roky Erickson, Goblin, D.O.A.).
http://www47.zippyshare.com/v/05F6Ip1m/file.html

2 comments:

kingpossum said...

Those who dig the Wild Seeds would be wise to seek out Michael Hall's solo albums after the seeds disbanded. They're on small indie labels and are tough to find, and well worth the effort to my ear. Thanks for the post.

Anonymous said...

WALKINGSEEDS were from Liverpool, England!

ShareThis