Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Baby Astronauts - All the Pancakes You Can Eat CD Bonus rip w Strawberry Enema Tape 85


REPOST Request and ADD-ON:  So dearly love this punk band--very much a part of my formulative high school years.  Originally I posted the album rip (cover is 1/1000 of painting they did) long ago but with a friend requesting the demo tape repost, this time I am posting a CD rip of the album and it has a lot of cool bonus tunes.  We are both still looking for their early demo tape "A is for Anarchy" so let me know!  To the Baby new year!!
CD of album:  http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/p6XFLSdV/file.html
Strawberry Enema tape:  http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/FRUMplKt/file.html


5 comments:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

ponkmedia.com - said...
A mega-obscurity! I used to have their pre-LP demo "Strawberry Enema". Anyone know anything about it? A cursory listen to the downloaded album makes me think some of the tracks are the same (23 years later, that is...). Thanks for posting

DECEMBER 15, 2008 AT 5:11 PM
Anonymous said...
Wow, never heard of that demo. But they re-released this limited pressing LP as a CD a few years back with lots of bonus songs that probably were the demo tracks.
Viacomclosedmedown on Youtube

DECEMBER 16, 2008 AT 8:03 PM

Anonymous said...
Thanks for this. I didn't know this exsisted. I've owned their album "All The Pancakes You Can Eat" for twenty years.

SEPTEMBER 26, 2010 AT 2:38 AM

rev.b said...

I'm right with you on the baby astros. I reviewed their Lp for Option back in the day, I was so enthusiastic about them and the cool cover idea that I got in touch. I picked up a couple of earlier cassette releases. Nice to know I'm not the only one who remembers and loves this band. Wish I could let them know, hope they're doing okay.

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Thanks for the comment rev. b maybe a tape is the demo I seek?? would love to hear it, or rip it and return it, or send you a freeware package to convert it yourself to first WAV then MP3, I could just post it for you on zippy--not very much MB size.

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

of course you would also need a $5 RCA cable red and white split to single input from Best Buy then a $15 pre-amp from Guitar Center or somewhere.
Vidacom

Yuppie said...

I have the album on vinyl, as it was played on the college radio when I was in college. I will definitely download the demo. Thanks.

ShareThis