Monday, October 17, 2016

VA Just A Mish Mash LP 87


WELL, you may say, this blog veers all over the place but per another compilation right below post, I have found my validation enough to say NOT!  This compilation is a classic gracefully addressing this issue and even has recent new to blog artist, Marc Riley and (the Creepers).  If you like the music you can listen to the man weekday night's on his BBC 6 music radio show from 7pm UK time. More than worth a listen.
  Also another big Manchester band up there with Stone Roses called, It's Immaterial and posted here is looking for crowdfunding help to finance their lost third album  On pledgemusic.com 
Artists featured:  The Weeds, Janitors, The Waterfoot Dandy, Membranes, The Heart Throbs, Yeah Yeah Noh, Zor Gabor, The Creepers, Whipcrackaway, June Brides, Implied Consent, Rote Kapelle, Frank Sidebottom, Gaye Bykers On Acid.             http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/1zjOsEJk/file.html

5 comments:

W. said...

This is a great reminder of how many great bands were on InTape - Many thanks.

jonder said...

Some of us like the way this blog veers all over the place! Don't go changin'...

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Thanks Jonder I always appreciate your comments. I HAVE NOTICED THE BOOST LEVEL BLOWING OUT MY CAR SPEAKERS LATELY AS I FINALLY PLAYED A LITTLE WITH RECORDING large knob over usual fine slide lever on the AMP FROM MY TURNTABLETHE during the RECENT ALEX CHILTON RIP will have to keep it lower over all with certain genres of course but like an amp trip i know this now!

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Actually none of above is true Jonder she ended the song back to me today at my lunch spot... The tip is worn out on my orttofon stylus making it louder and ruff trebles !!!! I will get another tomorrow for my big Isley ripping weekend this old soul lately sped it up!! Cheers man!!!

ShareThis