Friday, October 21, 2016

TRIPOD JIMMIE - Long Walk Of A Short Pier LP 82 w A Warning To All Strangers LP 86


REPOST Request:  I didn't realize when I first posted the 1982 LP here in 2011 that the whole album was recorded live outdoors no audience on the shores of Lake Erie...really explains a lot now as I listen to it again.  This is a side project for Tom Herman from Pere Ubu.  Gotta add now in listening again that first song is a great way to start your day!
http://www36.zippyshare.com/v/9uFULntP/file.html
Made up some campaign humor per above since it IS THE SEASON, some local guy says he's the watchdog for education. So the anti-campaign website is called, NOT  OUR WATCHDOG  So I says of course not, your's probably has four legs!  Did you know lion tamers use four legged chairs because it confuses the animal?  O.K. no, I'm hoping that I don't need to micromanage everyone I meet about every little thing as I have in the past especially during my profession as job searcher throughout my thirties paid time off letting the interviewer know about the latest technologies in their fields usually from my Popular Science magazine that month no lie.  Good for groups.

4 comments:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Steve Snakeman said...
Please re-up - I need these rekkids!

NOVEMBER 14, 2015 AT 8:25 PM
Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
Steve link is fixed!

NOVEMBER 16, 2015 AT 4:04 PM
jonder said...
Would you mind reposting these two albums one more time? The re-up link expired. I thank you!

OCTOBER 19, 2016 AT 11:58 AM
pinkpressthreat said...
here here ! Would really appreciate.

OCTOBER 19, 2016 AT 11:26 PM
Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
Planned
For tomorrow man!!! Right there with you!!! Like right now!!! Live

OCTOBER 19, 2016 AT 11:34 PM
pinkpressthreat said...
Nice one! :D

OCTOBER 19, 2016 AT 11:39 PM

jonder said...

Thank you for reposting these LP's! Some bloggers don't like to re-up old shares, so I want to say an extra thank you for accommodating my request, and so quickly too! You have a great blog here!

pinkpressthreat said...

I'll second that. Very much obliged to you :D

BabyHugZ said...

Thank you!

ShareThis