Tuesday, October 4, 2016

PHIL MANZANERA - DIAMOND HEAD LP 75


REPOST Request:  Even though you don't see Brian Eno name on the HEADLINE, I would put this album right up their with my favorite of his band ENO called "Another Green World" that I grew up with in the Midwest USA.  When I posted this before, the tracks were all messed up and I was in a dangerous groove lets say of exceeding my 10 - 20 vinyls rips a week.  I redid it last night so please discard the last RAR and MP3 files.  Also the recent JANE WIEDLIN was missing one album so it is fixed! Hanx to the viewers, remotely or otherwise, as Mark would say, you make the blog!
http://www62.zippyshare.com/v/rUdTZVp6/file.html

1 comment:

d. said...

Great solo album! On a par with any Brian Eno album from the same period. Much better than any Bryan Ferry solo.

Thanks. Cheers

ShareThis