Monday, September 26, 2016

THE EDWARDS GENERATION FEAT. CHUCK EDWARDS - IN SAN FRANCISCO The Street Thang LP 76


This one I know is ultra-rare as I got it back in the nineties or so when off Ebay when England was getting all our old classic for the DJ's and club scene.  It features a very cool instrumental called "Smokin' Tidbits".  This seemed common as I also have another similar format record with its instrumental called "Toe Jam" by the band HAZE go to the gojohnnygo website to buy this CD by HAZE its in the side blogroll.  What prompted me on this one was that the locals in MN rereleased that album believe it or not so I don't have to rip it!  Yay! (but that's why I sold all my old punk records when I thought blogs were helping me out..didn't know how superior records are to mp3's then).  I do keep WAV's for myself however and will go back and remaster some if a request.
http://www36.zippyshare.com/v/EMExQvSe/file.html

No comments:

ShareThis