Monday, September 19, 2016

marc riley with the CREEPERS and then as the CREEPERS


Wow! What a recent find this was for me.  Singer came from the Fall and when they dropped his name from the band (I left in so as not to confuse with the other bands of that name) and picked up a member of the Membranes.  This stuff is getting harder and harder to find.  Interesting sometimes what records I can find as is the records that are missing...leave link in comments if you have the other stuff I saw at Wiki write-up.  From Manchester like the movie I just saw called "Love Story' and he even sounds like my favorite Manchester band 'Stone Roses' that I think I posted here??
Link 1 of 2:  http://www105.zippyshare.com/v/7M99aEYR/file.html
Link 2 of 2:  http://www105.zippyshare.com/v/NgBDQfjE/file.html

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is amazing! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Love Marc Riley and The Creepers!

abramson said...

If you like the music you can listen to the man weekday night's on his BBC 6 music radio show from 7pm UK time. More than worth a listen.

Anonymous said...

Great post! If only there were some lossless Creepers stuff out there, I would be in heaven. Thanks!

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

And the rest of the band members not doing radio shows would then be broke. I keep the WAV files for meeeeeee!! Thanks for comment.

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

And the rest of the band members not doing radio shows would then be broke. I keep the WAV files for meeeeeee!! Thanks for comment.

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

And the rest of the band members not doing radio shows would then be in debtor's prison!! I keep the WAV files for meeeeeee!! Thanks for comment.

Doug said...

Many thanks.Marc Riley was amongst the thousands [maybe more!] of musicians fired by Mark E. Smith.I try to catch Marc's 6 Music programme when possible.

martinf said...

You can find The Big Sound Authority – An Inward Revolution at http://brotbeutel.blogspot.de/2016/07/the-big-sound-authority.html

HFM said...

F'n EPIC post! I've been trying to find "Rock 'n' Roll Liquorice Flavour" for literally YEARS! You not only had that, but just about every significant EP/12" the Creepers ever released! Very, VERY well done! I take my hat off to you, and thank you profusely!

All the best to you from Pee-Pee Soaked Heckhole
www.peepeesoakedheckhole.blogspot.com

ShareThis