Friday, August 26, 2016

The Wolfgang Press - Birdwood Cage LP 89 w Big Sex 12 EP w Raintime 12 EP w Standing Up Straight LP 86 w 88 EP

REPOST Request:   Sorry for the long delay on this request as I had to find a missing file first...sorry no "KANSAS" EP yet.
Link 1 of 2:
Link 2 of 2:


Anonymous said...

This is an EXCELLENT rip. Thank You Very Much.

mothloop said...

Love these guys. Here's Kansas. Dunno where I got this one but it sounds good TTOU.

Anonymous said...

This is super awesome. Thanks for your efforts. Listening to Scratch as I type. Let me know if I can return the favor - I sent you an email. Best.

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Anon (2)
I did not see that email yet but hey I just got to work and knew someone had put a link here...oh it was mothloop above. YEAH!!! If you got some earlier stuff ANON pppplease go to and upload without need of filling out's amazing they take you data and shoot you a link that I can post here in comments for file sharing