Tuesday, August 30, 2016

CATS - st LP 80


REPOST Request:   O.K. with all the recent business about dogs, I couldn't forget the 'Cats' bands besides of course recent postings like Polecats, Hellcats, Kilkenny Cats, Splatcats, The Cats and the best in my mind...the Alleycats.  "Tonight we're on the Prowl!!"  another recent band that has really grown on me was 'C Cat Trance'  then oh yeah Stray Cats, Copy Cats, Cat Mother, etc . that is half the fun of this blog is doing random searchs in the bar above to really get into the depth of this blog.
http://www112.zippyshare.com/v/CDtlBYoF/file.html

1 comment:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Anonymous said...
I saw the Cats open for Van Halen in 1980 and remember that "On The Prowl" rocked OK. Nothing else in their set made much of an impression, but they got decent applause and didn't get booed off the stage or anything. I'm looking forward to hearing this one. Thanks.

Eric

JULY 22, 2014 AT 1:20 PM

ShareThis