Friday, July 15, 2016

SPARKS - st LP w A Woofer In Tweeter's Clothing LP 73 w Propaganda LP 74 w Kimono In My House LP 74 w Indiscreet LP 75 w Big Beat LP 76 w No. 1 In Heaven LP 79 w Terminal Jive LP 80 w Whomp That Sucker LP 81 w Angst In My Pants LP 82 w In Outer Space LP 83 w Progress EP 84 w Music That You Can Dance To LP 86 w Interior Design LP 88 w Gratuitous Sax and Senseless Violins LP 95

REPOST Request:   TWO OF CALIFORNIA'S FINEST EXPORTS IN THIS REQUEST AND NEXT REQUEST.   Funny grown manchild story...Guy was telling the record store clerk all about his favorite band Queen and I mentioned that they had opened for SPARKS in Europe...ha ha he WOULD NOT believe me, I guess I should have told him to check the Wiki write up to back me up
Link 1 of 9:
Link 2 of 9: 
Link 3 of 9:
Link 4 of 9:
Link 5 of 9:
Link 6 of 9:
Link 7 of 9:
Link 8 of 9:
Link 9 of 9:


Graeme Price said...

Wow, some classics in here. You wouldn't happen to have 'It's STILL Artistic' by the Styrenes would you? This is the ROIR release - this is the only one with the original version of the 'I Saw You' single, which is much faster and better than the sedate version on the other releases (i.e. the ones you find on YouTube).

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for re-posting these. Much appreciated!

angstytimelord said...

Thanks so much for the repost! I used to have every one of these on vinyl (except the 90s albums), and they're among the dozens that vanished during cross-country moves. I've been really missing some of them, and it rocks to have this music to listen to again!

Seriously, your blog is THE BEST!

S.D. Joe said...

Awesome post!! Awesome site!!

....oh yeah - awesome webmaster, too.