Wednesday, July 13, 2016

SLOW CHILDREN - RCA Special Radio Series 1982 Edition Vol. XVI LP w st w Mad About Town LP 82 w CD @256




UPDATE:   Slow Children are in the studio right now recording a long awaited follow up album!!!!!  
REPOST REQUEST:  I grabbed the old rips for this post as I am a little behind after the holiday but I did keep the three LP's I have of theirs and was looking for the very first one so I could do a rerip of all of it as this is very old rip with lots of pops and not as good as recent rips.  Of course then I found the CD at some other blog which has the first EP.  All of Pal's hubby's stuff with Jules and Polar Bears are back up also.  Let me know if you need another rip and I will get into rotation.
Link 1 of 3:  http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/aAW7EM4R/file.html
Link 2 of 3:  http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/EbHdK3Ax/file.html
Link 3 of 3:  http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/bvQNhe8o/file.html

3 comments:

angstytimelord said...

OH MY GOD, I love this band so, so much. I first heard them on the V/A "Blitz" album (1980, I think?) and I couldn't get "Spring in Fialta" out of my head for WEEKS. My vinyl copies of these albums have long since vanished (damn those cross-country moves!), so it's great to have this music back!

Shaughn Ziech said...

wow, good to know in addition to my request, someone else was happy to see this, thank you so much for the repost

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

I forgot to mention Slow Children have reunited and in the studio again working on a follow up album!!!!!! So psyched! And Pal assured me their 80s tension sound is intact...oh joyous day! This is one reason I started blogging! Thanks for the tips guys....that is another reason I like to blog its a big money saver and we all end up keeping the really good stuff out of landfills you guys rock!!

ShareThis