Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Phil 'N' THE BLANKS - CHOICE LP 81 w HEAD SCREWED ON EP 83



SEARCH ABOVE FOR MORE and ADD ON:  I finally found this early Chicago New Wave band's rare first album so in celebration I re-ripped the 83 EP...some great finds this week!!  It's been so long since I posted their first 7 'Autosex' that I now have it confused with fellow Chicago scenster at the time Wazmo Nariz as he also had a first 7 by that name--actually it was called Te-te-telephone.
http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/9PVOP8Ng/file.html



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow!, great post, remember this band from my days in Chicago.

batfan63 said...

From everyone who lived in Central Illinois during the early 80's, we thank you. Affectionately remember this band playing in the Peoria, Champaign and Bloomington area back then. Great stuff. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

ShareThis