Tuesday, July 26, 2016

INDUSTRY - st Mini-LP 83 w Stranger To Stranger LP 84

Another one of the those neglected bands back when the chain store BEST BUY had vinyl but nobody cared back then.  Not bad offering here.


Pernt said...

Hi! Just wanted to drop in with a general blog-wide comment, to thank you for all the AMAZING 80s new wave, power pop, and rock that you deliver on a weekly basis. I grew up in the 80s, and I've spent a great deal of time collecting and researching all the cool bands that made it, and never made it. And just when I think I've finally heard everything... you drop some incredible new gem on us. Awesome!

Down Underground is one of my morning first-reads as I'm sipping my tea and getting my day started. Keep up the great work!


luis said...

Here a ska cover of industry state of Nation from italian band Giuliano Palma and the bluebeaters