Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Beatnik Termites - Lineage 7inch


REPOST Request:  Thanks for Brian Guy for the original post, here is what he wrote:
This seems to be a tribute to the Descendents all the way around, from the songs, name of the 45 and the record label.
I really enjoyed this, I have to admit that I like the Descendents, I probably don't listen to their music as much as I should. What you have is two songs "Suburban Home," and "Minute" which I'm not sure was actually a Descendents song, but was written by Bill Stevenson.  Cleveland, Ohio's Beatnik Termites released this and I'm glad they did this is a really good 45 and if you can find it pick it up.   It was released in 1996 on Coolidge Records of Wycoff, NJ
Cheers,  Brian Guy                   http://www88.zippyshare.com/v/VT3zgE2x/file.html

No comments:

ShareThis