Tuesday, June 7, 2016

RARE EARTH - Get Ready LP 69 w Willie Remembers LP w Grand Slam LP 78




REPOST Request:  I saw another LP by them I will have to pick and here is what I wrote before on the earlier post:  After hearing how great Tombstone is the other month and some members of that band are in this band plus that other band also had Atomic Rooster members, so ya, I had to hear these guys again and I totally remember the album-side length tune 'Get Ready'.
Link 1 of 2:  http://www26.zippyshare.com/v/ccc9iG0r/file.html
Link 2 of 2:  http://www26.zippyshare.com/v/egtW7Wdm/file.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these guys and these albums! My best friend and I shoveled snow in our neighborhood for a quarter per sidewalk then pooled our money to buy "Get Ready." We shared it until I got my own copy; it's still awesome today. Which leads to my request...Rare Earth released an album in the '80s called Tight and Hot, which was available only in Canada. I've looked in stores and online, and it's not to be found. Any chance you might be able to locate one? Thanks as always for a fantastic blog!

ShareThis