Thursday, April 21, 2016

MIKA MIKO - C.Y.S.L.A.B.F. LP 05


REPOST Request:  Well damn, Prince died today.  I still can't believe it.  This was the last request today and I guess the cover reflects how I feel about this news.  This is a great hardcore type band from 2005.  I guess next week I'll post the Prince demos CDs and boots I used to get from an old neighbor.  I'm glad I was able to see a couple weekend shows at Paisley until the usual 3 AM and witness his outstanding guitar work right in front of me.
LINK RESTORED 11-15-2017:  http://www76.zippyshare.com/v/dnsc6Akj/file.html

2 comments:

Dugy said...

Hello ! Could You please upload The Doll - ,,Listen To The Silence (Expanded Edition)''(DBL LP)(2011) (British punk rock/new wave band founded in 1977 in London and disbanded in 1980). Please! Thank You!

nekrodad said...

Hey there Broski,

By any chance do you happen to have any Al Perry and the Cattle albums? Been trying forever to find some.

ShareThis