Tuesday, March 8, 2016

LONE STAR - st LP 76 w Firing On All Six LP 77

An old AOR radio hit when they played long songs...kind of remember "She Said, She Said" and hey, just experienced it with a gal who agreed to a date but instead texted me about ideas for her youtube videos since I had a popular youtube channel and kind of caught me off guard and tore me a new asshole so no date or help, fit right into the last pattern of a street hardened immigrant who used me to get her driver's license over several months w/o so much as a kiss but I, the gentleman got dumped after she got her goal.  Well the music is my sanctuary...too many damaged gals out there and all I want to do is get them off the parabens that fill their breasts with cancer (yeah that bullshit organization who have the walks are so out of touch and clueless), gmo's that give them the plastic jelly fish skin 'cus that's what they are fused with and let the U.S. govt. continue to kill them off...but I just keep on trying...hurts the emotions though.  Think they know what's up.  Even Steve Youth from 7 Seconds with sores from alcohol clueless as Kevin try's to raise money for treatment when an earthing.com blanket at night would give him the extra electrons to cure his sores and also bath him every night in cozy electrons that replace the craving for alcohol.  Meanwhile I get Obamacrap care from shitty doctors who don't respect healing and wont pay for my new sleep apnea $2300 SUAD mouth guard that is broken and on it's last days but yeah I have to pay $300 a month.  Bullshit bullshit bullshit.  I cry foul.  Wake up fools.  The Universe has given me every answer I have ever wanted to be found in health blogs as I need them or from natural healers.  God loves me as do children but adults stay away.   Peace out to your struggles, if you're like me...this band is for you!
Link 1 of 2:  http://www49.zippyshare.com/v/5ScavGnn/file.html
Link 2 of 2:  http://www49.zippyshare.com/v/Ch9H8INr/file.html

No comments: