Monday, December 14, 2015

Pete Shelley - Sky Yen LP 80 w Homosapien LP 81 w XL1 LP 83 w 84 EP w Heaven And Sea LP 86

REPOST and ADD-ON:  The version of XL-1 album has a very old computer program as last track that you could somehow play along with software to get two bonus 'DUB' tracks but luckily someone already translated the songs for you but I did include the programs to try for yourself.  Thanks to Felipe at defunct ISISKP blog for that version.
Link 1 of 3:
Link 2 of 3:
Link 3 of 3:

O.K. putting this one up on Zippyshare as it's working again and a few had issues with the Mediafire posts above (they work for me but I guess I don't have a scarlett letter on my chest...LOL)
Link 1 of 3:
Link 2 of 3:
Link 3 of 3:


Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Pete Shelley.

I get Permission Denied when I click on the links - is there a problem at Mediafire?


Dr. Clysmok said...

"Permission denied" on all three links.

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

O.K. I put the files up at zippyshare...should work now.

Paulo Ziemer said...

awesome music - thanks