Monday, November 16, 2015

MIDNIGHT MOVIES - st EPCD 03 w st CD 04



Absolutely love this band and have seen them a few times including their debut when I lived in L.A. for a year in 2003 where I got the rare first EP CD which I think is the best.  They were huge on my old youtube channel before Viacom took me down a second time with three copyright strikes (first channel was named after Gary Moore's 82 LP "Corridors of Power" and it sure was, with over 1.28 million views).  Oh well, maybe a nephew or niece will want to help me put it up again since I can't because I'm locked out with google chrome and I don't want to touch any settings with this channel as Mark and the Boyz put too much time into this blog for me to accidentally screw it up.  Cheers!
http://www51.zippyshare.com/v/Ri5LnsWA/file.html

No comments:

ShareThis