Monday, October 5, 2015

IRON CITY HOUSEROCKERS - Love's So Tough LP 79 w Have A Good Time (But Get Out Alive) LP 80 w Blood On The Bricks LP 81



REPOST Request and ADD-ON:  I forgot to bring in the other later releases I had posted before from this Pittsburgh band but I did find this little doosy in the pile which outshines the others and had not ripped it yet!  I will bring in and add to this for the little kiddo that requested it.

http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/UStSxWTw/file.html
Old rip of 80 w 81 album:  http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/gsaNf1cN/file.html


2 comments:

jim kosmicki said...

i vaguely remember a few articles on this band about the time this album came out, but never actually found it to purchase. Thanks for the share. For some reason, I expect this album to sound like the band in the Joan Jett/Michael J. Fox movie "Light of Day"

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

johnfromhell said...
OH MY GOD!!!!! I saw these guys open for Judas Priest at the Auditorium Theatre in Rochester, New York on......... wait for it-July 2nd, 1980!!!!! This thing they call the internet never ceases to amaze me! Thanks for the post.

AUGUST 17, 2011 AT 5:33 PM
Anonymous said...
Son, Iron City is Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Not fucking Cleveland, Ohio. Gawd. Oh - the record is terrible too. Have Nice Day.

AUGUST 24, 2011 AT 8:59 PM
Anonymous said...
It gets better. So I decide to listen to this festering piece of AOR crap and wouldn't ya know it, the is a fucking skip in the track "Blondie" Do you listen to your rips? Gawd. Judas Priest? I did not know I was wading in such shallow water.. MOR/AOR gag.

SEPTEMBER 28, 2011 AT 7:50 PM
Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

ShareThis