Friday, October 30, 2015

HAPPY FLOWERS - My Skin Covers My Body LP 87 w Bleph LP 88

REPOST Request:  Well a few reposts here that as usual, fit right in to what's going on and that's Halloween!  Enjoy!  One of my old favorites here, I would play these for hours in my room growing up.  Love this band along with beloved early Butthole Surfers who may have influenced them.


Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Iconoclast said...
he army used these for "Advanced interrogation methods"

JUNE 26, 2011 AT 9:33 PM
Anonymous said...
Fucking great stuff! Two of my lost faves as well... Thanks for sharing

JULY 1, 2011 AT 10:19 PM
rip said...
yes! i wish i was adopted too!!!

JANUARY 4, 2012 AT 2:03 PM
Anonymous said...
Thanks for Human Music (v.a.) re-post! Please upload Happy Flowers again! Regards, D.

OCTOBER 27, 2015 AT 7:25 AM

Anonymous said...

I'm looking for the only lp by octopus called from a to b?