Tuesday, September 29, 2015

LET'S ACTIVE - afoot EP 83



Milord Teum said...

Hi my friend: Thank you verymuch for all those weekly rare & forgotten vynils:God bless you forever and ever. By the way; any chance to posting in the future, any stuff about Broken English? (English band 1987-1991) Thanking you in anticipation

angstytimelord said...

YIPPY SKIPPY! I adore Let's Active. Some of the best pop songs ever written.

Any chance you might have a file of their "Cypress" album to upload? That one is just as good as this, if not better. "Blue Line" = instant classic.

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

I posted 'Cypress' for your request. I saw a CD at the store with these two releases and two more by Let's Active....should I buy it for the other two releases or wait until I see them on vinyl or not even that?