Tuesday, September 29, 2015

I START COUNTING - Letters To Friend EP 84 w Still Smiling EP 85 w Catch That Look EP 86


Mute Records from U.K. artist here, sorry forgot to photo the last EP front and back..will bring in.
You will notice this week I went back to my original rip settings using software boost, when I was chasing higher than 44.1 kHZ frequency recording with Audacity for awhile, it didn't have software boost available.  I had noticed a booming from boost but I have two settings now for dance music and hard rock.  We had enjoyed the nice freq's for awhile at your pet's disdain but with the high treble you can't hear above 44.1 kHZ and also cause noises, early on in most of my rips I figured out how to 'clip' these high treble noises by recording in boost and using 29-32% line-in volume.  Original setting sounded great on my laptop and high freq's with no boost sounded better in my car.  When I went back to Magix software with boost, I didn't use it until now as I was experiencing better sound going from 384,000 kHz back to 44.1 kHz since the many higher freq. also cause treble distortion but the lower freq. has some treble noises from the chop and boosting clips those and gives more bass.
HERE IS NEW LINK WITH MISSING PICTURES OF 86 EP:
http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/YNuh15Aj/file.html

No comments:

ShareThis