Monday, April 13, 2015

TIM CURRY - Read My Lips LP 78 w Fearless LP 79 w Simplicity LP 81




Ah...yeah, he "had me at hello" with the first opening track, a choice cover of the Rough Trade song "Birds of a Feather" and then the song "Brontosaurus" could have been a later period Butthole Surfers track.  This guy is loaded with talent, just check out his starring role in "Rocky Horror Pictureshow" or the follow up movie "Blue Money".
Link 1 of 2:  http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/d2HFa5e5/file.html
Link 2 of 2:  http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/bgZMaETe/file.html

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I have Pentagram - "First Days Here" shall I post a link in my next comment?
Cheers,Rob~~~

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Rob,
That would be awesome, please do. I am fixing to post Aphrodite's Child 666 which I have not heard yet nor Pentagram and both get big hype so I could put a little theme together along with a killer Screaming Lord Sutch LP from 1982 with all his horror rock hitz. You know me and the themes...so yeah that would fit right in!

Anonymous said...

http://www71.zippyshare.com/v/uMga8WG7/file.html

Here's the Pentagram recording you wanted. Thanks much for your blog, we have very similar taste in music & you put really cool stuff up. I have like 22,000 recordings (multi-genre) if yer looking for something else. Also...thanks for the Trotsky Icepick - very cool with nice line-up! Lastly...if you have Netflix there is a cool documentary about Bobby Liebling/Pentagram in there called "Last Days Here" - it rocks & streams for free!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I noticed you didn't post the "Pentagram" lp... Did'nt my upload turn out?
Cheers,Rob~~~

helio58 said...

Fantastic Dick Wagner... tanks [muito obrigado por esta raridade]

ShareThis