Wednesday, December 17, 2014

SUBURBAN LAWNS - Gidget Goes To Hell 7 79 w Janitor 7 80 w LP 81 w Su Tissue - Salon de musique LP 82 w Baby EP 83

REPOST Request and ADD-ON:  I am missing the LP cover and forgot to bring in the BABY EP.
O.K. here is the Baby EP:


jonder said...

Thank you for reposting this! "Flavor Crystals" from the Baby EP is one of my favorite songs, and it got a lot of airplay back in the day on my local college station.

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

It's funny as back in the old school days my bud's and I said that our snuff tobacco tasted so good when we were dipping our favorite brand Copenhagen because it had the flavor crystals! Little did I know it was infused GLASS crystals to cut your lip to insure the flavor got in there true story from Junior High around. The time this came out. Hang! For commenting!