Monday, October 13, 2014

PENETRATION - Moving Targets LP 78 w Peel Sessions 3-07-79 w Coming Up For Air LP 79 w Race Against Time LP 79 w Pauline Murray and the Invisible Girls - st LP 80 w Pauline Murray and the Storm - New Age EP 86

Link 1 of 4:
Link 2 of 4:
PM Link 3 of 4:
PM Link 4 of 4:


Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

the saucer people said...
One of the great unknown albums of the early eighties, one of many bands to suffer from the "too arty for punk and too punk to be arty" infliction but unlike bands say like Wire, they never really got the recognition they deserved so great to see this blog spreading the word.

DECEMBER 15, 2011 AT 6:10 AM

Linus Raskolnikov said...

Thank you from the depths of my wicked heart for this post. I requested PM + The IG album way back in the time of DU Mediafire DL's. Again, Grazi!!!

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Linus, I think I remember that but my first post was from some pretty crappy quality vinyl so I held off until I could find it on-line from someone else. Turns out it I had but it was misfiled in my Peel Session folder that I found just in time for this post since I had to retrieve the Penetration Peel session. Thanks for commenting.



thanks for all the reposts.

Do you have Pauline Murray's "Storm Clouds" LP of 1989 and Pauline Murray's & The Storms & The Saints "Holocaust" 12'' of 1984?

Best Regards

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Hi there Stathis,
THank you, I can count on you to let me know these other gems in the discography to pursue!

Donut "Duckface" Duck II said...

Could you please repost that MOVING TARGETS album? It's not on the servers anymore. Thank you!


Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

O.K. Duck, I even reripped both PENETRATION (all three albums) files to make them up to recent quality! Stathis I recommend you also re-download.

Donut "Duckface" Duck II said...

Thank you very much for the another great job there!