Monday, July 7, 2014

Robert Ellis Orrall - Fixation LP 81 w Special Pain EP 83 w Contain Yourself LP 84

REPOST Request:  Sorry to the commentor that I don't have the U.K. LP release of the Special Pain EP.


Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Douglas said...
'Special Pain' is so hard to find!!! Thanks for this up!

SEPTEMBER 7, 2010 AT 10:31 AM
kellyminnis said...
Good to get these again. I used to have them 20 years back but didn't think much of them. Maybe my ears have changed.

Funny to think he went country in the late '80s.

SEPTEMBER 7, 2010 AT 12:58 PM
Anonymous said...
awesome. now someone needs to post the missing tracks from "Special Pain" (which is most of the album).
yeah, he went "country" for a minute in 1991, had a few hits, then went on to produce Taylor Swift and write songs for Lindsay Lohan and such.

SEPTEMBER 7, 2010 AT 5:59 PM
Jay IRC said...
@ Anonymous...the post says it is an EP, not a full length LP. Maybe Viacom can help ya out a bit more with this (and I could be way wrong)...but thanks for the comment.


SEPTEMBER 7, 2010 AT 6:49 PM
Anonymous said...
oh, I know Special Pain is an EP. But there were 12 or so songs recorded for the album which was then cut down to 5. I'd like to get my hands on the unreleased stuff. It may have been released as a full-lentgh in the UK.

SEPTEMBER 8, 2010 AT 7:22 AM
Jay IRC said...
Ahhh, ok...I see what ya mean. There's some other tracks floating around out there. I misunderstood. I'm not familiar with this guy...wish I could help ya.


SEPTEMBER 8, 2010 AT 11:27 AM

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Thank you SO much for your response, and for your amazing blog.

Cheers from France