Monday, January 27, 2014

MOON MARTIN - Escape From Domination LP 78 w Street Fever LP 80 w Mystery Ticket LP 82

The 82 LP is produced by Robert Palmer and it shows as a couple of the tunes sound exactly like"(Doctor Doctor) Give Me The News, I've Got A Bad Case Of Loving You"such as"Firing Line".
Link 1 of 2:
Link 2 of 2:


Jim P. said...

I've been on your site for about 2 and half hours filling in holes in my collection (lost in moves, stolen by ex's, etc). YOU GUYS ARE FRIGGIN' HEROES. If you're ever in Brooklyn, I will buy you the 12 pack of your choice.

Donut Duck (Your Punk Rawk Fonzie) said...

Thank you for some John David Martin, aka Moon Martin. Highly appreciated...!


angstytimelord said...

Just have to say, YOUR BLOG IS ALL KINDS OF AMAZING! Since this is the internet, I can only give you virtual hugs for posting such great stuff, but rest assured that they're coming to you from me!

Jordi said...

Thank You!! thank You!! i´been searching this for long time!