Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The LAZY COWGIRLS - Tapping The Source LP 87 w Sock It To Me Santa 7 w Demo 94




REPOST Request: I remember this band always featured quite regularly in MRR magazine since they were local to the San Francisco scene there.  Thanks for Brian Guy from out blog for the others as this was one of his first posts here.
My rip from LP:  http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/63696878/file.html
Demo, extra LP rip w 7 inch (Happy Holidays again!(p.s. go get the Roches post too): http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/17186628/file.html



2 comments:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Anonymous said...
Thanks for posting this, saves me the trouble or ripping it myself. Goddamn Bottle is a great song. I have a demo of the band that Pat Todd gave to me it's from 1994. If you are interested in the rips let me know, Bernando has my Email addresss.

Cheers,

Briane
July 31, 2011 at 8:51 PM

TooBusyThinking said...
Thank you for posting this. I don't want to wear out my welcome for requests, but I keep finding great stuff here. Could you re-up this along with the other Lazy Cowgirls material that you've posted (Sock It To Me, Santa 7" and 1994 Demo Cassette)? It would be much appreciated.
December 7, 2013 at 6:11 AM

TooBusyThinking said...

Thank you very much for reposting these! I can't wait to check them out, along with the Roches albums that you recommended. Thank you for those, as well. They're another band that I was aware of, but hadn't got around to exploring yet. Happy holidays to you and the rest of the blog! I'm looking forward to finding lots of other treasures here.

ShareThis