Monday, December 9, 2013

The Laughing Hyenas - Life Of Crime w Merry Go Round w Demos 86 w Live At Edward's #8, Birmingham, UK. Nov. 8th 1989


ADD-ON File!
Thanks to Alberto Diaz for the live and demo stuff I got in a trade from Spain the other day...more goodies to follow.
I added this file I found, Life Of Crime:


Daniel said...

I was in 8th grade,Laughing Hyenas were playing,went to the show,show went late,friends Mom picked us up before we were able to witness Laughing Hyenas. The time I once saw Laughing Hyenas in Cleveland,Ohio. When the hell is Easy Action gonna put out a new record????

kiranjee17 said...

hot desi girl dance
Bvido, One of the best video portal for watching dance, funny videos, hot dancing videos, hot desi girl dance, desi girl hot dance, hot dance mujra, punjabi dance party and lot of more. Watch Now.