Monday, November 11, 2013

CHROME - Discography w Alien Soundtracks w Third From The Sun w Third Seed From The Bud w Man's Ruin 10 w The Warming Your Spaceman 7 w Gearhead Magazine Split w Tributes and Rarities w Helios Creed - X-rated Fairy Tales LP 85 w The Last Laugh LP 89 w Boxing The Clown LP 90

Part 1 of 4:
Part 2 of 4:
Part 3 of 4:
Part 4 of 4:


Patrick Murphy said...

I love this stuff, but I REALLY want to segue these tracks into the appropriate album/single/ep files…can you please e-mail me at and let me know what goes where?? Thanks!

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Sorry, I wish I could help but all that stuff I just got off of blogs. You may try Wikipedia for details or sometimes I search ebay or lastfm for someone selling the stuff. I've also got old 'zines for a reference when I get time to scan them in with a niece or nephew someday.

very very said...

thanks for CHROME!

Anonymous said...

thanks god my girlfriend left or i should send her to suck your dick...many thanx fr these records,you rule!!!

Supersonic75 said...

Just came across your blog...great stuff and thanks so much for this massive Chrome post!

Fer said...