Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Swamp Zombies - Chicken Vulture Crow LP 88 w Fink LP 89 w Scratch And Sniff Car Crash LP

REPOST Request:  I am glad someone requested this, turns out my original post of the album "Fink" was missing two songs, so I highly recommend anyone to download this again if you have it.  Also because I re-mastered the S & S CC LP rip since it was too low and tinty.  Although it has no date on it, it must have come out later in the nineties since they got a lot more punk and in-your-face with the "Fink" album...this is killer stuff I hadn't heard in awhile so thanks again to the requestor for this and keep those requests coming...it helps me organize obviously.  Next is a Leather Nun repost request.

Part 1 of 2:  http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/41871653/file.html
Part 2 of 2:  http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/51520008/file.html


Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

The Freak said...
Thank you so much, I actually really lie this band. (This is Kris off of the DownUnderground Community)
October 6, 2009 at 3:17 AM

John said...
I'd love it if you could post A Frenzy of Music and Action, hard to come across!! Thanks for the two already! Cheers
November 26, 2009 at 12:20 AM

The In Crowd said...

Hey! Thanks so much for the re-ups!

Guy Ledet said...


FINK (1989)
Scratch And Sniff Car Crash (1990)
A Frenzy Of Music And Action! (1992)
Spunk! ‎(1993)

Singles & EPs
Fire & Dogs / H. B. ‎ (7") (1985)
Chicken Vulture Crow ‎ (12") (1988)
Creeps ‎ (7") (1990)
Hamburg Vs. The World ‎ (7") (1994)