Monday, June 24, 2013

ELLEN FOLEY - Nightout LP 79


I couldn't find the second LP from 1981--she just released a another one that I noticed as she is a friend on facebook.  This platter here is produced by Ian Hunter from Mott The Hoople and Mick Ronson--anything that he touches is GOLDEN and I have posted his two excellent LP's here.  He is highly regarded in England with memorials.  Also the title track is a Phillip Rambo cover that appeared on the Max's Kansas City Vol. 2 LP that I posted here--I like the version there better as one of my favorite tracks that I listen to time and time again but I do respect her for covering it, as I think it is an all-time American classic song that should be venerated highly by all!
http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/59827830/file.html

2 comments:

davidwolfsonnc said...

and of course her followup to this was with the clash . . .

Shaughn Ziech said...

this is the first one, so awesome, the second is bizzare, the third one is decent, but this has the Hunter-Ronson dynamic

ShareThis