Sunday, April 28, 2013

Lene Lovich - Stateless LP 78 w Flex LP 79 w New Toy MLP 81 w No-Man's-Land LP 82 w March LP 89






Since "March" is from a cassette it has a great bonus song but only pulled one Wonderland EP mix track and threw in an internet rip of "New Toy" to the trax for completeness.  Reminds me a bit of our old favorite around here Hazel O'Connor from the same period.
Stateless w Flex:  http://www.sendspace.com/file/72ovll
New Toy w No-Man's-Land:  http://www71.zippyshare.com/v/47836237/file.html
March:  http://www71.zippyshare.com/v/12860686/file.html

7 comments:

Timmy said...

Lene was a drining force during KROQ's punk-pushing trailblazing 70's years... I recall Rodney on the ROQ's & Woodside & The Insane Darrell Wayne playing her cuts... THANX!

Anonymous said...

I just assumed this blog was gone or stagnant as the other 100+ I have bookmarked. I'm so happy to rediscover this blog. I have some catching up to do. Good job!
- john the punk

Anonymous said...

part 2 is dead

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Link is back up but since you are anonymous you won't know unless you check back...oh well izzzupp!

Camarillo Brillo said...

Awesome! Lene is so freaking cool...thanks for the share, and your hard work!

Anonymous said...

Thank you.




-Danger Mouse

Johannes Bols said...

"Flex" is, to me, a tectonic wash of brilliance. I got to see Lene Lovich in May 1983 in Seattle. Very good, tho' slightly road-weary. Lovely she was... (& is!!)

ShareThis