Thursday, September 6, 2012

Eddie Vespa - Letter to My Ex-Wife 7"



















It's been a pretty crappy week all the way around, I need something to make me laugh so I dug this out from my collection. Now, I know nothing about Eddie Vespa and couldn't find anything on line about him except a lot of people seem to have copies of this that they want to sell.

Side one is an opened letter to his Ex-wife, which is a great piece of stand up comedy. Side two is a funny song "I Used to Work in Chicago."

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Cheers,

Brian Guy

http://www.mediafire.com/?s337pptvy23foj1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ed is a great guy. My grandpa in law. Sad to say that he is in very poor health and we don't expect him to be with us for much longer. Makes me happy to see that you enjoy his songs....cracks me up to hear him sing about trying to get some action from Grandma Ann lol

ShareThis