Wednesday, August 29, 2012

TVTV$ - We The Sheeple cs











TVTV$ are a band that when I think of the old fanzine Flipside. Not sure exactly why but it does. Maybe it has something to do with them being a Los Angeles band and Flipside being more of a Southern California zine, where as MRR was more Northern California.

Anyhow, I always enjoyed TVTV$ and this cassette was no exception. All the songs are pretty good, but my favourites are "Liquor and Weapons" and "Do You Play the Radio" Two excellent songs on an excellent cassette. I think this was also released on CD and Record, but not sure about the latter.

Also, this was one of my first in ripping cassettes to MP3's so the volume listening to it now seems a little low so you may need to crank it up a bit.

Released on Flipside Records 1994

Enjoy,

Brian Guy

http://www.mediafire.com/?rnapapaft50583r

No comments:

ShareThis