Sunday, June 24, 2012

Violent Society - Negative Reaction - split ep



















This is a split ep with Violent Society from Newtown, PA and Negative Reaction of Long Island, NY.

Negative Reaction are an interesting band. Two of the four songs are about 3 seconds long. It kind of reminds me of Lawnmower Deth or other early grindcore, but I wouldn't really consider this to be a grindcore band.

Violent Society if you have heard any thing by this band you pretty much know what to expect, loud punk rock with maybe a hint of Oi! at times.

This was a free lease on Roten Roll Records of Smithtown, NY in 1995.

Enjoy,

Brian Guy

http://www.mediafire.com/?5q06dclx3x2j5k6

4 comments:

Bernando said...

Hey Brian you always seem to find the most wierd punkrecords. You wouldnt happen to have anything by Abalienation? I got two 7'' a CD an old democassete and their split LP with Dirty Byrd but still seem to be atleast 15 records short from having their full discography. Do you have anything laying around?

Brian Seattle said...

BOOZE AND BRACES BEER CITY 7"
LIVE CBGB BULLDOZER 7"

And that's it. Are these anything thing that you are looking for?

Cheers,

Brian Guy

Brian Seattle said...

I just picked up an Violent Society LP that I had never seen before called, "The Complete Punk Collection." Have you heard or seen this before?
I'm pretty tired just got back from a road trip. I just drove seven hours straight after only about four hours of sleep, so I'm kind of brain damaged right now, so I hope my last two post make sense.

Cheers,

Brian Guy

Bernando said...

I dont have the CBGB liverecord. I am not requesting an upload of it....i demand!!!!

ShareThis