Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Garry Lee & Showdown - The Rodeo Song 7"
















From Edmonton, Alberta it's Garry Lee & Showdown. This is the unedited version of the song, not the version that Dr. Demento played on his show.

Great song, I also have an album that the band put out, but I have not listened to it as of yet. If it's any good I may post it here.

The flip Cajun Boogie is an instrumental tune.

This was released on Damon in 1982.

Enjoy,

Brian Guy

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?a8tc4du8idssqg7

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting this one up. Every copy of The Rodeo Song 7" I've ever come across has it on both sides. Never knew there was a B-side to it.

Anonymous said...

Great album!!!I had both LPs before everything was destroyed by a fire.Any idea where I can download both albums....Thanx!!

Anonymous said...

Great album!!!I had both LPs before everything was destroyed by a fire.Any idea where I can download both albums....Thanx!!

ShareThis