Saturday, January 21, 2012

THE PLAYN JAYN - Friday The 13th At The Marquee Club LP 84 & I Love You Like I Love Myself 12 EP 85 & Five Good Evils LP 85

Pleasse find above the link in the title words for this band.


Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to post this. I'd been looking for a copies for ages, especially 'Friday the 13th,' as me and some friends were at one of the two nights they recorded it... Now I've just got to digitise that Chamber Door/Mezcal gig giveaway. A really underrated band. Thank you!

Moderator said...

great band, have all their vinyl but nothing to play on now :-( shame on me I know, any chance of a re up, do you have the releases by Scarlet Party had a mini hit with 101 Damnations

Philippe Thivillier said...

Hey a million thanks for all your posting.
There is a problem with The Play Jayn file though.
The 'Five Ggod Evils/I Love You Like I Love Myself' is empty.
Can you please fix that up?
Thanks again.